At each delivery our customers are left an invoice the looks like a credit card receipt.
Our cooler rentals are billed on the last day of the month for that month. Example: Cooler rent for 11/01/14 to 11/30/14 is billed on 11/30/2014.
We send statements to our customers the first week of the month for the previous month. Example: Statements for 11/01 to 11/30 will be sent out the first week of Dec.
We have two different types of statements.
1. Open item statements will only show the date, invoice number and amount of any outstanding invoices.
2. Balance forward statement that shows invoice details and payments. We have found that most businesses prefer to match their invoices to an open item statement and most residential customers prefer the more detailed statements.
When we mail statements we do not mail invoices unless they are requested. We can also email statements, which do include all invoices for that month.
We ask that payments are received as soon as possible after receiving your statement unless you have made other arrangements.
There are four payment options available:
1. Pay Online with our “Click to Pay” system. (See Tab in Menu Bar)
2. Via Check: Send to: H2Oregon 3575 Crates Way The Dalles, OR 97058
3. Call Customer Service to pay by phone (800) 829-9287.
4. Auto Pay (Monthly Billing): You can request to be put on auto pay. You will need to call to set this up with a Customer Service Agent and will need a credit card to put on file (800) 829-9287.
Should the account fall into 30-60 day overdue status a credit hold will be applied to your account along with a finance fee. If the bill falls into the 90 day status a final notice will be applied and service can be denied.