H2Oregon believes in keeping your body hydrated.
Providing our customers with some of the purest waters in the world. Here are a few facts that may help you understand how important water is to the human body.
Did you know? …
- The body is about 65% water
- Muscles are about 75% water
- The lungs are about 90% water
- Your brain is about 95% water
Keeping hydrated does more than keeping us from getting thirsty, it helps …
- Breakdown our food and convert it to energy
- Hydrates vital organs
- Is key in lung function, moistens oxygen for breathing
- Controls body temperature
The human body must have water to sustain life.
- Drink at least eight 8 oz. glasses of water per day.
- Drink water to keep from getting thirsty and avoid dehydration.
- Other beverages contain water, but don’t substitute caffeinated or soda beverages in place of water.
- Water helps keep you healthy and along with a proper diet and daily exercise, will help you maintain your weight.